Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Initial K-rush

I landed at the Kampus and was all in awe
In hope and excitement to embrace the time like a bird’s claw

Before I could settle, I was a man with footsteps on fire
Running around with the exercise of regular perspire

Assignments, seminars and deadlines became a daily routine
The ‘ice breaking session’ in the hostel was indeed some scene

Suddenly my sleep became a distant dream
Frustration and agony formed a heavy steam

One fine day I was informed it was nothing but a hoax
The heavy steam made them say “what have you done folks”

The tradition might have chocked and the ‘fun’ failed
The culture might have broken but the learning prevailed

Parties followed and the interactions brimmed
Negativity lessened and the distances trimmed

From a wandering nomad I now became a freaking visionary
New experiences added in my life’s newly framed dictionary

© copyright Akrox!! 2011.All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. loved it.. but wished it was a bit long...
    the sweetness just touched the tongue and went away..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you know me...!!! :P

    ReplyDelete