Sunday, May 13, 2012

Making millions, Loosing trillions



Disclaimer: This piece of art is by no means meant to offend anyone dead or soon to be. This is based on my personal observation and is an outflow of an opinion. Any resemblance to any person dead or living (in an illusion of life) is a mere reinforcement of the fact that life for some is a “sedated bliss”.



As I see someone blowing out smokes of ignorance with a white tube of nicotine and slow poison while busy preparing for one of the toughest “exams” to illuminate his CV, I ask a question “Is it a preparation to win a lottery for earning millions or a regular exercise as he often does on the path of loosing trillions”, Oh My you white Devil, bonded many a labours and you continue to do, your charisma is such; CEO or a rickshaw puller mean the same to you; inequality as they say mean nothing to you. I pixel a world with all black and white, no colours and only frames of smoke as I see the whole world  busy making millions but losing trillions worth their life all because of you. Perverseness has a new definition; reason you.  I see the world loose the eternal meaning as they build castles of disaster and I cry, “thou Oh Lord, save ‘em save ‘em”.
The world would have been a different place, no misery and many a lives saved if not you. You are not a status symbol may I tell you, but an illusion called “sedated bliss”. You power is agony, an elusive ecstasy. At the juncture I cease, “Cigarette: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between”.


Note:  Cigarette smoking is injurious to happiness. Save it, your life needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment